Lower Queen Anne’s Favorite Family Dining
New York Pizza & Bar in Seattle’s Lower Queen Anne district serves delicious gourmet New York-style pizza, burgers and more alongside a full bar with Seattle’s best happy hours in a classy, yet unpretentious atmosphere. Extraordinary service and unsurpassed food and drink (including gluten free options) in a fun atmosphere makes NYP the perfect place for lunch, dinner, a weekend brunch or even host a great party or banquet in a private area. No matter the occasion, join us today!
New York Pizza & Bar’s Commitment to Quality Ingredients
- All of our food is made in-house, from scratch. Bold taste comes from real ingredients!
- Pizzas are made the old-fashioned way—hand-tossed to order using our own dough recipe that is made fresh daily
- Burgers are fresh, 100% USDA Natural Angus, hormone and antibiotic free, and are locally sourced from the Columbia Valley
- Our chicken wings are Natural, hormone and antibiotic free (and HUGE)!
- Our Salmon is actual wild caught Salmon
- We offer gluten free pizza and gluten free burger buns
- We support local craft brewing, you should too!
- Our drinks are hand-shaken, using fresh juices & purees
- All martinis are double pours, using quality liquor like Absolut and Woodinville Whiskey
- If we can make it, we happily will. Don’t be afraid to ask
Check Out the Lounge
Seattle has an amazing mash-up of bar goers. In any Seattle lounge you can find yourself enjoying beers after a hard day at work or martinis on a night out while sitting next to politicians, college students, farmers, fishermen, professionals, hippies, punks, freaks, geeks, … well, you get the idea.
The challenge for any Seattle bar is to provide a fun and exciting atmosphere that makes everyone happy. At NYP Restaurant & Bar, we offer Happy Hour twice each day and all day Sunday! Combine that with delicious appetizers and a full bar and you have great deals for everyone. The full restaurant menu is available in the bar too. Enjoy pizza, burgers, pasta and more.
Located just outside of the Seattle Center (500 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA) on the corner of 5th and Roy, NYP offers free parking underground parking and is a quick walk from Key Arena, Experience Music Project and McCaw Hall. Being located next to the best events in Seattle, NYP has become the place to go before and after seeing the world’s greatest performances.
The lounge is adorned with upscale New York decor with a relaxed casual Northwest atmosphere. Comfortable booths line the walls and every seat has a great view of professional and college football, baseball, etc. on the big screen TVs. Looking to watch the Canucks or another favorite NHL hockey teams? NYP Restaurant & Bar is showing live games via NHL Ice in the lounge.
Serving the best brunch in Seattle on Saturdays & Sundays from 9am to 2pm at our Lower Queen Anne location. A brunch at NYP Restaurant & Bar is the best way to start off a day exploring the Pacific Science Center, Space Needle, Experience Music Project, a daytime event at Key Arena or McCaw Hall or any of the other attractions within a few blocks.
Whether you are thinking about more of a breakfast or a lunch faire, NYP’s great brunch menu has something for everyone. And, no matter what the weather, you can enjoy free underground parking with an elevator ride straight to our lobby.